- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Christine N. Chronister, 64, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 25, 1942 in St. Louis.
She and Ole Monroe Chronister were married Jan. 22, 1967, in Glenallen, Mo. He died Aug. 22, 2004.
She had lived in Glenallen for many years. She was a member of Lutesville General Baptist Church in Marble Hill.
Survivors include her foster mother, Irene Shultz of Minnesota; three sons, Jim Chronister of Marble Hill, Michael Chronister of St. Louis, Dale Chronister of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Leon Chase of Henley, Mo., Billy Chase; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Hutchings Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jesse Long officiating. Burial will be in Glenallen Cemetery.