- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape police report 12/5/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges for cocaine possession.
* Shannon N. Harvey, 18, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested by the Butler County Sheriff's Department on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for property damage at Independence Street and West End Boulevard.
* A domestic assault was reported; a suspect was in custody pending formal charges.
* A theft of a gas container and gasoline was reported at 2126 Abbey Road.
* West Park Mall reported a theft.
* A metal door was reported stolen at 230 N. Sprigg St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1625 N. Kingshighway.
* A fleece jacket was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* A battery charger was reported stolen at 19 S. West End Blvd.
* A battery operated toy Mustang was reported stolen at 640 Mason St.
* Macy's reported the theft of clothing. Valeria A. Howard, 31, of Sikeston, Mo., and Crystal M. Johnson, 21, of Sikeston, were arrested in connection with the incident.
* Prescription medications were reported stolen at 2906 Park West Heights.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A wallet was reported stolen at Brookshire Road and West Cape Rock Drive.
* A burglary was reported at 831 William St., Apt. B. A PlayStation 3 video game system and a PlayStation 2 game were reported stolen.
* A request for service was reported.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited for being beyond parental control.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited for being beyond parental control.