- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 12/5/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges for cocaine possession.
* Shannon N. Harvey, 18, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested by the Butler County Sheriff's Department on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for property damage at Independence Street and West End Boulevard.
* A domestic assault was reported; a suspect was in custody pending formal charges.
* A theft of a gas container and gasoline was reported at 2126 Abbey Road.
* West Park Mall reported a theft.
* A metal door was reported stolen at 230 N. Sprigg St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1625 N. Kingshighway.
* A fleece jacket was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* A battery charger was reported stolen at 19 S. West End Blvd.
* A battery operated toy Mustang was reported stolen at 640 Mason St.
* Macy's reported the theft of clothing. Valeria A. Howard, 31, of Sikeston, Mo., and Crystal M. Johnson, 21, of Sikeston, were arrested in connection with the incident.
* Prescription medications were reported stolen at 2906 Park West Heights.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A wallet was reported stolen at Brookshire Road and West Cape Rock Drive.
* A burglary was reported at 831 William St., Apt. B. A PlayStation 3 video game system and a PlayStation 2 game were reported stolen.
* A request for service was reported.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited for being beyond parental control.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited for being beyond parental control.