- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 01/24/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Thefts Trichloric acid was reported stolen Thursday by East Missouri Action Agency at 1111 Linden.
A checkbook, a wallet and its contents were reported stolen Thursday at 820 N. Sprigg.
A vehicle window was reported broken and a cell phone, a purse and its contents were stolen Friday at 4 N. Spanish.
A cell phone, a purse and its contents were reported stolen Friday at Main and Independence.
Arrests James R. Tinder, 22, of 5 Country Wood Drive, St. Peters, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Aaron B. Rohan, 27, of Nora Street, P.O. Box 92, Zalma, Mo., was arrested Friday on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
A tire was reported damaged Friday at 805 Enterprise.
A peace disturbance was reported Thursday at 1901 Independence.