- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 01/24/04
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 8:32 p.m., alarm at 1050 Greek Drive.
At 11:50 a.m., alarm at 1000 N. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 12:34 p.m., medical assist at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
At 4:34 p.m., medical assist at 2228 Hillbrook.
At 7:29 p.m., medical assist at 909 Hackberry.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items: At 11:19 a.m., structure fire at 534 N. Fountain, Apt. B.
At 3:07 p.m., alarm at 211 St. Francis Drive.