- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Sheriff's report 01/24/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Steven W. Hente, 40, of McClure, Ill., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Jason M. Amelunke, 22, of Jackson was arrested Jan. 17 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Kyle W. Hente, 18, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on suspicion of possession of intoxicating liquor by a minor.