- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sheriff's report 01/24/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Steven W. Hente, 40, of McClure, Ill., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Jason M. Amelunke, 22, of Jackson was arrested Jan. 17 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Kyle W. Hente, 18, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on suspicion of possession of intoxicating liquor by a minor.