- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Robert L. Hilderbrand, 75, of Perryville, Mo., died Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home.
He was born April 24, 1932, in McBride, Mo., son of Oscar H. and Stella M. (Baudendistel) Hilderbrand. He married Dorothy M. Dobbelare March 17, 1962. She died Dec 6, 2003.
Hilderbrand was a retired truck driver for Gilster Marylee. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Knights of Columbus Council 1263.
Survivors include three sons, Kenneth Erzfeld, David Erzfeld and Kevin Hilderbrand, all of Perryville; a brother, Oscar J. "Jr" Hilderbrand of Perryville; a sister, Ruth Ann Hilderbrand of St. Louis; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and wife.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Chapel in Perryville. Parish wake will be will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be at St. Boniface Catholic Cemetery.