- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Jacob P. Mattingly, 4 months, of Excelsior Springs, Mo., died November 28, 2007, in Kansas City.
He was born July 7, 2007, in North Kansas City, Mo., son of Ryan P. Mattingly and Sara M. Farlow.
He is survived by his parents; grandparents, Tom and Gail Farlow of Ste. Genevieve and Vernon and Linda Mattingly of Brewer, Mo.; maternal great- grandparents Bob and Bernice Gettinger of Ste. Genevieve; paternal great-grandparents Stella Mattingly of Brewer; and Aileen Roberts of Marble Hill, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his maternal great-grandparents and paternal great-grandfathers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday and 6:30 to 10 a.m. Tuesday at Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville.
Funeral Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. at Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, with the Rev. Bill Rhinehart officiating. Burial will be in Church Cemetery.