- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jerry Summers Brown, 74, of Lansing, Mich., passed away Monday, Nov. 19, 2007, in Lansing.
She is the daughter of J. Doyle Summers and Geraldine Summers Bell. She was formerly of Cape Girardeau and had lived in Lansing since 1967.
Survivors include two sons, Joe and Dan Brown and their families of Lansing, and a brother, Joe Summers of Tampa, Fla.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Joe Brown, and a brother, John Summers.
The service was held Nov. 27 in Lansing.
Tiffany Funeral Home in Lansing was in charge of arrangements.