- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Ricky E. Bone, 50, of Benton died Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2007, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, following an extended illness.
He was born April 3, 1957, in Cleveland, son of Shirley E. Bone and Opal Bone Groves. He and Patricia Kay Housman were married in September 1999.
Bone was formerly of Mississippi County and was a self-employed painter.
Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Sherra and April Bone of Sikeston, Mo., Brandi Housman of Benton, Carla Baker of Bertrand, Mo.; three sons, Richard Bone of Sikeston, Tyler Housman of the home, Dustin Housman of Benton; a stepdaughter, Bridgett Cross of East Prairie, Mo.; four brothers, David and Danny Groves of Pueblo, Colo., Mark Bone of Middleburg, Fla., William Groves of Sikeston; three sisters, Sharon Adkins and Candy Hickman of Dayton, Tenn., Nancy Eldridge of Denver; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and stepfather.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston, Mo., with the Rev. Winston Williford officiating.