- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
FREDERICKTOWN, Mo. -- Annettia Aline Reagan, 82, of Fredericktown died Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2007, at St. Joseph Hospital in Kirkwood, Mo.
She was born Feb. 28, 1925, in Marquand, Mo., daughter of Robert and Lillie Mills Henson. She and Lloyd Reagan were married March 27, 1943, in Jackson. He died Sept. 27, 1991.
Reagan worked at Brown Shoe Co. 30 years. She was a member of Cobalt General Baptist Church.
Survivors include three sons, Dayton Reagan of Marble Hill, Mo., Larry Reagan of Nowata, Okla., Robert Reagan of Fredericktown; four daughters, Mary Cox of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Martena Francis and Nina Reed of Fredericktown, Carolyn Rehkop of Marquand; a brother, Johnnie Henson of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Mildred Lunderby of Paynesville, Minn.; 13 grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a grandson and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Fredericktown.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Tim Reed and Dennis Minks officiating. Burial will be in Union Light Cemetery near Marquand.