- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
MoDOT reduces lanes on Route 34 near Jackson
MoDOT has reduced a section of Route 34 near Jackson to one lane today with a width restriction of 12 feet.
The lane closure is taking place from the city limits of Jackson west to Cane Creek, ending just east of the Route 72/34 junction, while MoDOT crews take samples of the pavement.
The work will take place until 5 p.m. today, weather permitting. For more information contact MoDOT at 1-888-ASK-MODOT.