- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Kenneth J. Blandford, 59, of Perryville died Monday, Nov. 26, 2007, at Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Aug. 21, 1948, in Perryville, son of Roy J. and Rita M. Meyer Blandford.
Blandford was a member of Mission for Christ Church.
Survivors include two brothers, Charles and Ronald Blandford of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and from 6:30 a.m. until time of service Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Don Cox and the Rev. Robert Huttegger officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.