- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
RANDLES -- Shirley Franklin Kinder, 80, of Randles died Sunday, Nov. 25, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born March 24, 1927, in Chaffee, Mo., son of Martin Franklin and Reginia Ourth Kinder.
He was a retired self-employed carpenter and served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
He was a member of Chaffee VFW Post 3127 and Aerie Eagles 4154 of Advance, Mo.
He is survived by a brother, Joe Kinder of Delta; and a sister, Virginia Proffer of Chaffee.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a special friend, Lorene Myers; a sister, June Kiddel; and a infant brother.
Friends may call after 11 a.m. Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sonny Keesee officiating.
Burial will be at Kenyon Cemetery in Delta. There will be full military rites at the cemetery.