- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dennis R. Hale, 31, of Perryville died Monday, Jan. 19, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 20, 1972, at Dexter, Mo., son of William and Iva Jane Stewart Hale.
Hale was employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Survivors include his father and stepmother, Bill and Kathy Hale of Advance, Mo.; a daughter, Autumn Hale of Marble Hill, Mo.; two brothers, Richard and Ronnie Hale of Marble Hill; three sisters, Teresa Cureton, Melissa Devenport and Teleitha Hulvey, all of Marble Hill.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Friends may call at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Gravel Hill Cemetery near Bloomfield.