- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dennis R. Hale, 31, of Perryville died Monday, Jan. 19, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 20, 1972, at Dexter, Mo., son of William and Iva Jane Stewart Hale.
Hale was employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Survivors include his father and stepmother, Bill and Kathy Hale of Advance, Mo.; a daughter, Autumn Hale of Marble Hill, Mo.; two brothers, Richard and Ronnie Hale of Marble Hill; three sisters, Teresa Cureton, Melissa Devenport and Teleitha Hulvey, all of Marble Hill.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Friends may call at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Gravel Hill Cemetery near Bloomfield.