- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dennis R. Hale, 31, of Perryville died Monday, Jan. 19, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 20, 1972, at Dexter, Mo., son of William and Iva Jane Stewart Hale.
Hale was employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Survivors include his father and stepmother, Bill and Kathy Hale of Advance, Mo.; a daughter, Autumn Hale of Marble Hill, Mo.; two brothers, Richard and Ronnie Hale of Marble Hill; three sisters, Teresa Cureton, Melissa Devenport and Teleitha Hulvey, all of Marble Hill.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Friends may call at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Gravel Hill Cemetery near Bloomfield.