- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)27
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
Fire report 11/25/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 4:01 p.m., emergency medical service at 3439 William St.
* At 7:21 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Frederick Street.
* At 7:33 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Benton Street.
* At 7:36 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 9:25 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Water Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 10:56 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at North Kings-highway and Interstate 55.
* At 12:06 p.m., a fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 1:07 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of South Henderson Avenue.
* At 4:12 p.m., a special alarm along the Mississippi River.