- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 11/25/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brenda Rhodes of Fenton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and striking a stopped vehicle.
* Ronald Hill, 42, no address given, was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for child neglect/ nonsupport, a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for an original offense of possession of marijuana and a Stoddard County warrant for failure to appear for an original offense of possession of paraphernalia and two counts of dangerous drugs.
* Phillip Harris, 210 Main St., Scott City, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation and the unlawful use of a weapon.
* John H. Creutz, age not given, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Willie L. Brown, age not given, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Third-degree assault and second-degree property damage were reported at 811 S. Ellis St.
* Denny's, 161 West St., reported a theft.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported a theft.
* Bi-State, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported stolen fuel.
* Kidd's, 1325 Broadway, reported stolen fuel.
* A 1993 Chevrolet van, a 12-foot car-hauler trailer and two rolls of carpet were reported stolen from a downtown parking lot.
* Property damage was reported at 1062 Dorothy St.
* Property damage was reported at 1127 S. Ellis.
* Harassment by phone was reported.
* Protective custody was reported.
* Possession of a controlled substance was reported.
* Forgery was reported at 495 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Two instances of stealing were reported.
* A lost license plate was reported.
* Possession of counterfeit money was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Amanda Street.
* A noise/peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Bellevue Street.