- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- John C. Huls, 83, of Jefferson City died Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2007, at Capital Region Medical Center.
He was born May 10, 1924, at Matthews, Mo., son of James T. and Kate Scott Huls. He and Dorothy M. Wyrick were married May 24, 1949, at Independence, Mo.
Huls served in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Survivors include his wife, three sons, a daughter, a sister, nine grandchildren, two great-grandchildren and two great-stepgrandchildren.
Visitation will be from 1 to 2 p.m. Monday at Freeman Mortuary in Jefferson City.
Graveside service with military honors will be held at 2:30 p.m. Monday at Riverview Cemetery in Jefferson City.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Lung Association, or Hospice of Jefferson City and Mid-Missouri, 601 E. High St., Jefferson City, Mo., 65101.