- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Anna Marie Hartle and Randy Gene Kiplinger Jr. were united in marriage Oct. 20, 2007, at Advance United Methodist Church. Tom Zych and Sarah Hamilton performed the ceremony. Pianist was Jesse Holder, and vocalists were Holder and her father, Ryan Holder of Advance.
The bride is the daughter of Brad and Bev Rhodes of Advance and Dean and Sherry Hartle of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Randy and Tammy Kiplinger of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Tori Gilliland and bridesmaid was Bobbie Briscoe, both of Advance.
Landon Perry of Delta was best man, and groomsman was Jason Allen of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Ethan and Zach Holder.
Candlelighters were Laura and Katy Rhodes of Advance, sisters of the bride.
Flower girl was Montanna Smith of Advance.
Tandra Kiplinger, sister of the groom, attended the guest book.
The reception was held in the church fellowship hall. Servers were Nancy Holder and Laura Wade.
Mrs. Kiplinger is a 2007 graduate of Advance High School. She is a shift manager at Arby's in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Scott City High School. He is a shift manager at Arby's in Jackson.
The couple will reside in Scott City.