- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local priest met Mother Teresa, will attend canonization (8/31/16)
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Wal-Mart theft probe yields drug charges against woman (8/31/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
- Cape police: Illinois union president hit woman in head with rock (8/28/16)3
Crawford - 65 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Crawford of Cape Girardeau recently celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.
Crawford and Mary Louise Hector were married Nov. 14, 1942, in Jackson.
They farmed and lived in the Delta area until moving to Cape Girardeau 15 years ago.
They have two daughters, Judy (Doug) White of Tulsa, Okla., Karen Kight of Jackson; nephews, Doug (Tammy) Simminger of Gordonville, John (Nancy) Simminger of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.