- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Carissa Marie Moore and Nathan David Bragg were married June 21, 2007, at the Church of Christ in Jackson. The Rev. Bryan McAlister performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux. Scriptures were read by the Rev. David Bragg, father of the groom, and the Rev. Naamon Eaker, grandfather of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Brad and Kim Moore and David and Ann Bragg, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jerica Moore of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Kari Bragg of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
Caleb Buis of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsman was Justin Eaker of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Daniel Yingling and Joe Vannostrand of Cape Girardeau.
Ringbearer was Conner McAlister.
Ruth Misener of Portland, Maine, attended the guest book.
The dinner reception was held in the church hall. Servers were Kathy Green, Kay Simmons, Pat Kirn and Marietta Reinagel.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 19 in the church hall.
Mrs. Bragg is a 2003 graduate of Central High School, and received degrees in biology and chemical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She is an associate scientist with Percivia in Cambridge, Mass.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Central High School, and received a degree in mathematics from Boston University. He is an actuarial analyst with Watson Wyatt Worldwide in Wellesley, Mass.
The couple resides in Brookline, Mass.