- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Stephanie Bohnert and Robert Massie exchanged vows July 7, 2007, at Immanuel Lutheran Church. The Rev. Christopher Cole performed the ceremony. Organist was Allyn Steffens and violinist was Valerie Moll, both of Perryville.
The bride is the daughter of Ken and Jayne Bohnert of Perryville. The groom is the son of Robert and Nancy Massie of Bourbon, Mo., and Lisa Benton of St. James, Mo.
Maid of honor was Kate Bohnert, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jennifer Massie, sister of the groom, and Ashley Otte.
Cory Laney was best man. Groomsmen were Kevin Glore and Aaron Buerck. Ushers were Brad Beckett, cousin of the groom, and Justin Jokerst.
Candlelighters were Maggie and Sarah Massie, sisters of the groom.
Flower girl was Myah Massie and ringbearer was Noah Massie, niece and nephew of the groom.
The reception and dance was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the hall.
Mrs. Massie is a 2004 graduate of Perryville High School, and 2006 graduate of Mineral Area College at Park Hills, Mo. She is employed by State Farm Insurance in Sullivan, Mo.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Cuba High School, and 2005 graduate of Lincoln Technical Institute. He is employed by Estes Express Lines in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Panama City, Fla., the couple resides in Bourbon.