- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Viola Sneed, 88, formerly of Cape Girardeau County died Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2007, at Perry Oaks Manor in Perryville, Mo., where she lived since 1999.
She was born Dec. 29, 1918, in Oriole, Mo., daughter of John H. and Lillie K. Kraemer Farrow.
Survivors include two sons, Clayton Sneed of Fresno, Calif., James Sneed of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Lyman Farrow of Jackson; two sisters, Dora McLain of Jackson and Delia Terry of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call from 1 to 2 p.m. Friday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
A graveside service will follow at McLain Chapel Cemetery, with the Rev. Ray MacAfee officiating.