- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man charged with assault after incident at Cape bar (06/24/16)1
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
WEATHERFORD, Texas -- Charleen Kay Doberenz, 50, of Weatherford died Saturday, Jan. 17, 2004, in Fort Worth, Texas.
She was born Dec. 14, 1953, in Jacksonville, Fla., daughter of Joseph and Lorraine Gass. She married Marvin E. Doberenz 30 years ago.
Mrs. Dober-enz was a graduate of Mehl-ville High School, and attended the University of Missouri-Rolla.
She was an artist and bookkeeper, and retired as office manager at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Fort Worth.
Mrs. Doberenz and her husband sang in the Tarrant Lutheran Chorale, was a longtime member of St. Paul Lutheran Bell Choir and played in its quartet ensemble. She was active in mission projects of St. Paul Lutheran Dental Group, going annually to Central and South America.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Michael T. Doberenz of College Station, Texas, Mark E. Doberenz and wife Melanie and son Tanner of Benbrook, Texas; her parents of St. Clair, Mo.; three sisters, Kathleen Weindel of St. Charles, Mo., Deborah Trostel and Tammy Luis of St. Louis; and nieces and nephews.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at St. Paul Lutheran Church, with the Rev. John A. Messmann and the Rev. Edmund Auger officiating. Burial will be in Greenwood Memorial Park in Fort Worth.
Should friends desire, memorials may be given to St. Paul Dental Mission Trip Fund.
Cost as written is $48.62.