- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Ricky Cotner Sr.
Ricky Wayne Cotner Sr., 50, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Nov. 17, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Aug. 31, 1957, in Flint, Mich., son of Fred Thomas and Minnie Clementine Hedger Cotner.
Cotner worked for the city of Cape Girardeau in the Waste Management Department several years.
Survivors include his companion, Joy "Tinker" Brown; three sons, Ricky Cotner Jr. of Perryville, Mo., Jeffry Cotner of Caruthersville, Mo., Cameron Brown of Cape Girardeau; three brothers, Mickey Cotner of Santa Ana, Calif., Tracy Cotner of Patton, Mo., Kevin Cotner of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Vicki Woody of Port Lavaca, Texas, Beckey Hays of Marble Hill, Mo.; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Friday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bobby Robbins officiating. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery near Glenallen, Mo.