- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Geneva Nora Smith, 84, of Hillsboro, Mo., died Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2007, at her home.
She was born July 11, 1923, in Marble Hill, Mo., daughter of Palmer and Mamie Revelle Limbaugh. She married Fred E. Smith, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include four sons, Fred Smith Jr. and Danny Smith of Hillsboro, Eddie Smith of Rowlett, Texas, Roger Smith of Kansas City, Mo.; a daughter, Janice Cords of Pevely, Mo.; two brothers, Jesse Limbaugh of Hammond, Ind., Billy Limbaugh of Advance; 15 grandchildren; and 24 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sons.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at Robert D. Brown Funeral Home in Hillsboro. A prayer service will be held at 7.
Visitation will also be held from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park Cemetery.