- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- William Henry Jones, 73, of Glenallen died Sunday, Nov. 18, 2007, at his home.
He was born June 11, 1934, in Decaturville, Tenn., son of Locie A. and Vera Alice Morgan Jones. He and Fay Nimon were married June 27, 1954, in Corinth, Miss.
Jones was a forklift operator with Hussmann Refrigeration Co. and member of New Salem Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, William Jones of Port Huron, Mich., Richard Jones of Cedar Hill, Mo.; a daughter, Nancy Schaub of Champaign, Ill.; two sisters, Nellie Haven of Wardell, Mo., Sue Jordon of Parsons, Tenn.; six grandchildren; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, three brothers, and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Poole officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.