- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Anna L. Cogdill, 78, of Cape Girardeau and formerly of Elgin, Ill., died Monday, Nov. 19, 2007, at her home.
She was born Oct. 25, 1929, in Livingston County, Ky., daughter of Ivan and Allie Moore Watson. She and Tracy Cogdill were married May 3, 1947, in Morganfield, Ky. He died Dec. 14, 1983.
Survivors include three daughters, Carolyn Turner of South Elgin, Ill., Terry Primdahl of St. Charles, Ill., Janet Copeland of Marble Hill, Mo.; a sister, Iris J. Misner of Benton, Ky.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Greg Priest officiating. Burial will be in Fairmount Cemetery.