- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 11/20/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday.
* At 4:12 p.m., a carbon monoxide call at 1027 Stewart St.
* At 4:57 p.m., a smoke scare at 221 N. Fountain St.
* At 5:38 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Mason Street.
* At 6:02 p.m., emergency medical service, canceled, in the 1800 block of Ferndale Drive.
* At 10:46 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Themis Street.
* At 11:30 p.m., a citizen assist at 611 S. West End Blvd.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday.
* At 12:10 a.m., emergency medical service at 19 Water St.
* At 12:56 a.m., emergency medical service at 611 S. West End Blvd.
* At 1:08 a.m., an alarm sounding at 475 Kell Farm Drive.
* At 3:21 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Country Club Drive.
* At 8:35 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1800 block of Woodlawn Avenue.
* At 9:07 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of Spring Avenue.
* At 9:38 a.m., a gas odor at William and Sprigg streets.