- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Jennifer B. Robertson, 35, of Anna died Friday, Nov. 16, 2007, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born May 16, 1972, at Carbondale, Ill., daughter of Billy C. and Elizabeth L. Norton Robertson.
Survivors include her mother of Anna; two daughters, Bayle Robertson of Jonesboro, Ill., Brianna Dirden of Anna; four sisters, Patti Gray of Alto Pass, Ill., Gina Iman of Salem, Ill., Lisa Godwin of Jonesboro, Sara Robertson of Jonesboro; five brothers, Gregory Robertson, Jeffery Robertson, both of Alto Pass, Keith Robertson of Jonesboro, Scott Robertson and Stephen Robertson, both of Murphysboro, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father and maternal and paternal grandparents.
Graveside funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Alto Pass Cemetery, with the Rev. Davy Miller officiating. Friends are asked to go directly to the graveside.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.