- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Dennis D. Weber, 52, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Jan. 18, 2004, at his home.
He was born June 27, 1951, at Perryville, Mo., son of Adolph and Olga Bachman Weber. He and Louise Kazzee were married July 30, 1999, at Las Vegas, Nev.
He was a self-employed carpenter in the Cape Girardeau area and a member of the American Pool Players Association. He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include his wife; a sister, Charlotte Hadler of Perryville; and two brothers, Kenny Weber of Perryville and Robert Weber of Jackson.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.