- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Golden - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Golden of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house and reception Sept. 8, 2007, at the home of Brad and Martha Golden.
The event was hosted by their sons and grandchildren.
The couple was married Aug. 25, 1957, in Thawville, Ill.
They have two sons, Steve (Cathy) Golden of Whitewater, and Brad (Martha) Golden of Cape Girardeau. They have three grandchildren, Carrie (Justin) Cain and Ben Golden of Cape Girardeau, and Matthew Golden of Whitewater.