- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jessica Clair Burns and Patrick James Krueger were united in marriage Sept. 1, 2007, at Centenary United Methodist Church. The Rev. Jeff Long performed the ceremony. Readers were Lindsey Allison of New York, N.Y., and Katherine Morrison of Franklin, Tenn.
Soloist was Beth Bishop of St. Louis, accompanied by Denny Reeves on the guitar. Instrumental music was provided by Steve Schaffner, Stephanie Schaffner and Melvin Gilhaus of Trio Girardeaux.
The bride is the daughter of Jim and Lisa Burns of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Dave and Jackie Krueger of Lakeville, Minn.
Maid of honor was Michaelyn Burns of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lindsey Brown of Smyrna, Ga.; Lindsay DesLauriers of Eagan, Minn., sister of the groom; Lindsey Fisher of Duluth, Ga.; Katie Kunz of Clearwater, Fla.; Elizabeth Russell of San Antonio, Texas; and Kristin Verschaetse of St. Louis Park, Minn. Junior bridesmaid was Analise Riddle of Houston, Texas, cousin of the bride.
Dan Lehman of St. Louis Park was best man. Groomsmen were Erik Bundgard of McHenry, Ill.; Mark Ellering of Farmington, Minn.; Chris Krueger of Minneapolis, Minn., cousin of the groom; Grant Niebuhr of Burnsville, N.C.; Brent Rasmussen of Minnetrista, Minn., and Josh Storm of Lakeville. Usher was Alex Riddle of Houston, cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at the Cape Girardeau Country Club.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 31 at Buckner Brewing Co.
Mrs. Krueger received a bachelor of business administration degree in finance from the University of Georgia. She is a consultant with Accenture in Minneapolis.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in finance from Iowa State University. He is a financial analyst with Grant-Thornton in Minneapolis.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple resides in St. Louis Park.