- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jerry and Myrna Little of Kelso, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Leigh Ann Little, to Chad Jeremy Hampton, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of James and Marilyn Hampton of Cape Girardeau.
Little is a graduate of Scott City High School. She received bachelor and master degrees in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a family nurse practitioner with Cross Trails Medical Center.
Hampton is a graduate of West Valley High School in Hemet, Calif. He served in the U.S. Army four years.
A Jan. 5 wedding is planned.