- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ULLIN, Ill. -- Edward Lewis Gaddis, 68, of Ullin, formerly of Anna, Ill., died Friday, Nov. 16, 2007, at Helia Healthcare in Carbondale, Ill.
He was born July 19, 1939, in Anna, son of Eugene and Lois Nordmeyer Gaddis.
Survivors include three daughters, Tina Watkins of Ware, Ill., Kelly Johnson of Dongola, Ill., Leslie Gaddis of Missouri; three sisters, Shirley Montgomery of Goreville, Ill., Nina Shepard of Ullin, Tammy Gaddis of Wetaug, Ill.; three brothers, Richard Gaddis of Anna, Larry Gaddis of Dongola, Tony Gaddis of Alto Pass, Ill.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Service and burial will be private.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.