- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Kenneth R. Cruse, 74, of Anna died Thursday, Nov. 15, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 22, 1933, in Mill Creek, Ill., son of Festus and Sophia Rudert Cruse. He and Lois Mary Sadler were married Jan. 10, 1960, in Anna.
Cruse was a farmer and attended Anna Heights Baptist Church.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Lisa Sweitzer of Anna, Karen Collier of Dongola, Ill.; a sister, Wreatha Miles of St. Louis; and seven grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery north of Anna.