- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ANNA, Ill. -- Kenneth R. Cruse, 74, of Anna died Thursday, Nov. 15, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 22, 1933, in Mill Creek, Ill., son of Festus and Sophia Rudert Cruse. He and Lois Mary Sadler were married Jan. 10, 1960, in Anna.
Cruse was a farmer and attended Anna Heights Baptist Church.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Lisa Sweitzer of Anna, Karen Collier of Dongola, Ill.; a sister, Wreatha Miles of St. Louis; and seven grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery north of Anna.