- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)4
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
ANNA, Ill. -- Kenneth R. Cruse, 74, of Anna died Thursday, Nov. 15, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 22, 1933, in Mill Creek, Ill., son of Festus and Sophia Rudert Cruse. He and Lois Mary Sadler were married Jan. 10, 1960, in Anna.
Cruse was a farmer and attended Anna Heights Baptist Church.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Lisa Sweitzer of Anna, Karen Collier of Dongola, Ill.; a sister, Wreatha Miles of St. Louis; and seven grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery north of Anna.