- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 11/17/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Corey A. Estes, 32, 329 N. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* Phillip J. Swift, 22, 169 Lake Drive, was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* Teresa L. Baker, 49, of Jackson was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for suspended operator's license and improper registration.
* Lauren K. Dominguez, 18, 408 Keller Ave., was issued a summons for stealing.
* Vicki McDowell, 51, 1105 Saddlebrook Ridge Road, was issued a summons for failure to obey a lawful order.
* Wesley J. Davis, 23, of Arcadia, Mo., was issued a summons for solicitation without a license.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for stealing.
* An assault was reported.
* Coats were reported stolen at 200 West Park Mall.
* License plates were reported stolen at 1335 Amblewood Drive.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 2842 Whitener St.
* A damaged vehicle was reported at 37 N. Henderson Ave.
* A 41-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A protective custody was reported.
* An arson was reported.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dillon J. Schermer, 21, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Riley K. Ewing, 30, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Tyler R. Seabaugh, 18, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Kristopher R. Eastwood, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tyler G. McNeely, 21, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tamra L. Gremard, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Herman J. Gardner Jr., 28, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for possession of controlled substance.
* Betty J. Moore, 26, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant for passing a bad check.