- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police report 11/17/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Corey A. Estes, 32, 329 N. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* Phillip J. Swift, 22, 169 Lake Drive, was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* Teresa L. Baker, 49, of Jackson was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for suspended operator's license and improper registration.
* Lauren K. Dominguez, 18, 408 Keller Ave., was issued a summons for stealing.
* Vicki McDowell, 51, 1105 Saddlebrook Ridge Road, was issued a summons for failure to obey a lawful order.
* Wesley J. Davis, 23, of Arcadia, Mo., was issued a summons for solicitation without a license.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for stealing.
* An assault was reported.
* Coats were reported stolen at 200 West Park Mall.
* License plates were reported stolen at 1335 Amblewood Drive.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 2842 Whitener St.
* A damaged vehicle was reported at 37 N. Henderson Ave.
* A 41-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A protective custody was reported.
* An arson was reported.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dillon J. Schermer, 21, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Riley K. Ewing, 30, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Tyler R. Seabaugh, 18, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Kristopher R. Eastwood, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tyler G. McNeely, 21, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tamra L. Gremard, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Herman J. Gardner Jr., 28, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for possession of controlled substance.
* Betty J. Moore, 26, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant for passing a bad check.