- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Business memo 01/19/04
St. Francis wins two awards for commercials
St. Francis Medical Center was recognized with two awards in The Communicator Awards 2003 video competition. The Women's HeartAdvantage television commercials received top honors with a Crystal Award of Excellence, and the Wound Healing Center's television commercials received an Award of Distinction.
The Communicator Awards 2003 video competition is an international awards competition that recognizes outstanding work in the communications field. Communications industry professionals judged 2,867 entries.
The Roberts Group Inc. of Waukesha, Wis., a communications, advertising and marketing agency specializing in health care, created the winning radio campaign.
-- From staff reports