- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Glen D. Turner, 67, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2007, at his home.
He was born April 16, 1940, in Anna, Ill., son of Leonard and Annie Bloodworth Turner. He and Sharon Kay Mayberry were married April 22, 1961, in Jonesboro.
Turner was a carpenter and salesman. He was a member of United Missionary Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Randall Turner of Nashville, Tenn.; two daughters, Deborah Shipley of Buncombe, Ill., Melissa Patterson of Dongola, Ill.; a brother, Edward Turner of St. Joseph, Ill.; four sisters, Joyce Holshouser, Donna Ralls and Darlene Ross of Anna, Connie Childers of Mount Pleasant, Ill.; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two great-stepgrandsons.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a son.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in McGinnis Cemetery east of Anna.