- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Dr. T.A. Tinnin
FREDERICKTOWN, Mo. -- Dr. T.A. "Al" Tinnin, 86, of Fredericktown died Monday, Nov. 12, 2007, at his home.
He was born Sept. 18, 1921, at Marquand, Mo., son of A.C. and Stella V. Tinnin. He and Marie Whitener were married Oct. 15, 1946, in St. Louis.
Tinnin was a dentist 40 years, retiring in 1986. He was a member of the United Methodist Church in Fredericktown, and past president of Southeast Missouri Dental Society. He was formerly of Marquand.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Melissa Leible of Sikeston, Mo., Marcy Allen of Austin, Texas; a sister, Shirleen DeCormier of St. Louis; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Wilson Funeral Home in Fredericktown.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Rick Lasley officiating. Burial will be in Marcus Memorial Cemetery in Fredericktown with full military honors.