- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Willard Clinton "Bill" Ford, 90, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 10, 1917, at Whitewater, son of Edgar Franklin and Leota Elodia Davis Ford. He and Clara May Null were married March 4, 1939. She died Sept. 24, 2005.
Ford was a farmer and owned Ford's Grocery Store in Delta. He was a member of First Baptist Church in Whitewater.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by three sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dale Huff officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.