- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Emily Beth Brown and Brian Anthony Heuring were married Sept. 26, 2003, in Waialua, Oahu, Hawaii. Glen A. Powell performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Rodger and Debbie Brown and Gene and Judy Heuring, all of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Amy Hodges, sister of the bride, and bridesmaid was Lisa Brown, sister-in-law of the bride, both of Cape Girardeau.
Keith Heuring of Warrenton, Mo., served his brother as best man. Groomsman was Greg Brown of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Lindsey Brown, daughter of Greg and Lisa Brown and niece of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 25 at Sheraton Moana Surfrider in Honolulu, Hawaii.
A reception was held Oct. 11 at Deerfield Lodge in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Susan Dodds and Cathy Merkler, cousins of the bride. Rachel Essner and Jenny Frey, cousins of the groom, attended the guest book.
Mrs. Heuring is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at the law office of James W. Hahn II.
The groom is attending Southeast. He is employed by ServiceMaster.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.