- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CROSSTOWN, Mo. -- Donovan J. Rhyne, 49, of Crosstown died Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 7, 1958, in Perry County, son of Vernon E. and Ivalene J. Farrar Rhyne.
He was a member of St. James Catholic Church at Crosstown.
Survivors include two sons, Ben and Joseph Rhyne; and a daughter, Paige Rhyne, all of Perryville, Mo.; his father of Perryville; three brothers, Dale, Dwain and Kevin Rhyne, all of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today and 8 a.m. to service time Thursday at St. James Church.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in St. James Cemetery.
Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville is in charge of arrangements.