- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Ethan H. Butler, 2, of Marquand died Sunday, Nov. 11, 2007, at Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center in St. Louis.
He was born Dec. 14, 2004, in Carbondale, Ill., son of Virgil and Jennifer Bollinger Butler.
Survivors include his parents; a brother, Daniel Butler; two sisters, Brooklyn and Sara Butler, all of Marquand; maternal grandmother and stepgrandfather, Catherine and Gary Ludwig of Patton, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents, Myrtle Bollinger of Sedgewickville, Mo., Charles "Pete" and Bessie Welker of Marble Hill, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, paternal grandparents and maternal great-grandfather.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Thursday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Charles Welker and Bobby Cook officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger Cemetery near Sedgewickville.