- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 11/14/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 3:45 p.m., an alarm sounding at 1701 Lacey St.
* At 4:24 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at 2008 Kingshighway.
* At 9:12 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of South Ellis Street.
* At 11:53 p.m., an odor investigation at 2011 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 5:07 a.m., emergency medical service at 350 N. Henderson Ave.
* At 6:50 a.m., emergency medical service at 1530 Whitener St.
* At 11:08 a.m., an alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.