- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Edna M. Hill, 81, of Dongola, Ill., died Saturday, Jan. 17, 2004, at Parkway Manor in Marion, Ill. She was born May 12, 1922, in Union County, Ill., daughter of Lawrence and Irene Coleman Davis Sr.
She was a member of the Campground Cumberland Presbyterian Church, east of Anna, and was retired from the dietary department at Clyde L. Choate Mental Health and Development Center.
Survivors include three daughters, Jackie Burns of Dongola, Debra Sharp of Buncombe, Ill., and Linda Hill of St. Augustine, Fla.; three brothers, Lawrence Davis of Anna, Robert Davis of Indianapolis, Ind., and Russell Davis of Anna; a sister, Ruth Whiting of Anna; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three brothers, a sister and one great-grandson.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna. Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in the McGinnis Cemetery, east of Anna.