- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mary Ann Inloes, 69, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Nov. 11, 2007, in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 3, 1938, at Kennett, Mo., daughter of Tom and Flora Martin Harris. She and Harold Inloes were married Nov. 21, 1995.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Steven Frakes of Cape Girardeau; a granddaughter; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today.
A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. today at Oak Ridge Cemetery in Kennett. The Revs. Lewis Todd and Joe McCullough will officiate.
McDaniel Funeral Home in Kennett is in charge of arrangements.