- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
FROHNA, Mo. -- Jacob A. Weber, 18, of Frohna died Sunday, Nov. 11, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, as a result of an automobile accident.
He was born July 21, 1989, in Cape Girardeau, son of Johnnie A. and Jennifer Burroughs Weber.
Weber was a senior at Saxony Lutheran High School in Jackson, and was employed at River Hills Tool and Die in Frohna. He was a member and usher at Concordia Lutheran Church in Frohna.
Survivors include his father and stepmother, Johnnie and Michelle Weber of Altenburg, Mo., mother and stepfather, Jennifer and Boyd France of Frohna; two brothers, Joshua Weber and Dalton France of Frohna; maternal grandparents, Dale and Barbara Burroughs of Altenburg; paternal grandparents, Glenn and Barbara Weber of Frohna; stepgrandparents, Dorothy France of Frohna, Harold and Rhonda France of Altenburg, and William and Shirley Keesee of Scott City.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Concordia Lutheran Church, and from 6:30 a.m. to service time Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.