Police report 11/11/07
Sunday, November 11, 2007
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Andre Rogers Jr., 26, of Anna, Ill., was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated and prohibited acts.
* Chester Bowlin, 32, of Kokomo, Ind., was arrested on a Howard County, Ind., warrant.
* Aspen Marler, 32, was issued a summons for an unlicensed vehicle.
* Assault, prohibited acts and resisting arrest were reported at Keller Avenue and Themis Street.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Domestic assault, kidnapping and animal abuse were reported.
* Theft of cable service was reported at 2012 William St.
* Stealing was reported at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Stealing was reported at Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd.
* Stealing was reported at 231 S. Broadview St.
* Stealing was reported.
* Burglary and stealing were reported.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Protective custody was reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.