- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
McElmurry - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Donald R. McElmurry of Scott City recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Las Vegas and San Francisco.
McElmurry and Carole A. Wadlington were married Nov. 3, 1957, at First Baptist Church in Scott City, by the Rev. Lester Bain.
The couple has two daughters, Karen (Troy) Slinkard of The Woodlands, Texas, and Julie (Steve) Millington of Sikeston, Mo. They have two grandchildren, Craig and Jennifer Millington.