- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Kristin DeBolt and Josh Zinner were united in marriage Aug. 11, 2007, at Loose Mansion in Kansas City, Mo. Tim Juhnke performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Summit String Quartet.
Parents of the couple are Rick and Terri DeBolt of Shawnee, Kan., and Chuck and Julie Zinner of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Susan Probst of Kansas City. Bridesmaids were Kelly DeBolt of Rolla, Mo., sister of the bride, and Katherine Graber of Raymore, Mo. Honor attendant was Michael DeBolt of Shawnee, brother of the bride.
Darren Gentry of Independence, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Allen Heiden of Jackson and Abe White of Pittsburgh, Pa. Honor attendant was Jenifer Zinner of Chicago, sister of the groom. Ushers were Matthew Cohoon of Chicago, brother-in-law of the groom, and Michael DeBolt.
Flower girl was Steffani Hill, daughter of Jerry and Roseanna Hill of Lees Summit, Mo., and niece of the groom.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the mansion.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 10 at Lidia's Italy in Kansas City.
Mrs. Zinner received a bachelor of science degree in mathematics from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is a learning specialist at Metropolitan Community College Blue Ridge Campus in Blue Springs, Mo.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He expects to graduate from the university's medical school in Kansas City in May 2008.
The couple is residing in Kansas City.