- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Kristin DeBolt and Josh Zinner were united in marriage Aug. 11, 2007, at Loose Mansion in Kansas City, Mo. Tim Juhnke performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Summit String Quartet.
Parents of the couple are Rick and Terri DeBolt of Shawnee, Kan., and Chuck and Julie Zinner of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Susan Probst of Kansas City. Bridesmaids were Kelly DeBolt of Rolla, Mo., sister of the bride, and Katherine Graber of Raymore, Mo. Honor attendant was Michael DeBolt of Shawnee, brother of the bride.
Darren Gentry of Independence, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Allen Heiden of Jackson and Abe White of Pittsburgh, Pa. Honor attendant was Jenifer Zinner of Chicago, sister of the groom. Ushers were Matthew Cohoon of Chicago, brother-in-law of the groom, and Michael DeBolt.
Flower girl was Steffani Hill, daughter of Jerry and Roseanna Hill of Lees Summit, Mo., and niece of the groom.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the mansion.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 10 at Lidia's Italy in Kansas City.
Mrs. Zinner received a bachelor of science degree in mathematics from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is a learning specialist at Metropolitan Community College Blue Ridge Campus in Blue Springs, Mo.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He expects to graduate from the university's medical school in Kansas City in May 2008.
The couple is residing in Kansas City.